To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dunwoody, GA
- Katie McDermott
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Bank Teller
Posted 6 days ago
Experience - None
Degree - High School
$13.00 - $15.00 /Hour
Banking - Financial Services, Consumer Products, Credit - Loan - Collections
Banking, Finance, Customer Service
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bilingual Bank Tellers
Bank Tellers are responsible for providing exceptional customer service, including efficient and accurate transaction processing. Applicants must speak English, as well as one of the following languages: Spanish, Mandarin, Korean.
- Receive and process customer financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and loan payments.
- Post transactions to customer accounts and maintain customer records.
- Balance cash drawer and complete daily transactions.
- Perform a variety of miscellaneous tasks including scanning checks, teller work, filing, assisting customers as needed.
- Abide by and maintain current knowledge of bank policies and procedures.
- Communicate with customers in other languages, such as Spanish, Mandarin, or Korean.
- High School degree required
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be fluent in English language, as well as Spanish or Mandarin or Korean.
- Cash-handling experience strongly preferred
- Banking experience is a plus
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.