To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
- Doris B, Recruiter
- Phone: 281-890-2220
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
TPI Staffing, Inc. • Houston, TX
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Receiving/Warehouse Associate—Houston, TX 77065
Warehouse/Receiving employees are responsible for accurately receiving and/or putting away material and picking material to satisfy customer sales orders and work orders as required. This is a temporary position in NW Houston paying $13.99/hr.
- Accurately receive and/or issue inventory items, accurately tracking items from location to location and ensuring that associated documentation is complete and accurate.
- Ensure that all received inventory items are properly identified and put away in the correct location.
- Enter all warehouse transactions into Oracle to timely work order completion.
- Process all paperwork and transactions to ensure that inventory data is accurate at all times.
- Maintain established receiving and warehouse area layouts.
- Provide support in managing inventory levels, inventory turns, and physical inventory counts.
- Move material using forklifts or handcarts, including unloading of received material.
- Operate equipment, e.g. forklifts, safely and responsibly and ensure equipment is properly maintained.
- Recommend improvements in efficiency, cost savings, quality and safety.
- Maintain clean, safe, environmentally friendly work environment.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able to accurately read, write and perform computer data entry of detailed numbering schemes.
- Must be forklift certified or able to become forklift certified within 90 days of hire date.
- Minimum 1-2 years receiving/warehouse experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. regularly – 100 lbs. intermittently.
- Ability to stand up to eight hours per day.
- Ability to work in a seated or standing position.
Apply NOW or apply in person at our JOB FAIR Monday- Friday from 10AM-3PM at 21840 Northwest Freeway, Suite E, Cypress, TX 77429. MUST have experience or will not be guaranteed an interview. Bring 2 forms of ID and updated resume with you! If you do not have a resume, you will not be processed.