To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilmington, NC
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Office Support Administrator
Investors Title Company • Wilmington, NC
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Office Support Administrator
Beacon Title Agency, LLC
Wilmington, North Carolina
Investors Title Management Services, LLC (ITMS) is a strong and growth oriented title insurance provider. It was established as part of Investors Title Company and Affiliates National Markets program. Beacon Title Agency is managed by Investors Title Management Services (ITMS), a subsidiary of Investors Title Company. This Agency is one of 19 ITMS managed agencies operating in 9 states. We have built our business and reputation on responsiveness and efficiency, a deep knowledge of the real estate industry, and long-lasting relationships with our partners and customers. Recognized as an industry leader, we provide residential and commercial title insurance and innovative business solutions for our partners. Working at Beacon Title, you’ll find a dynamic and supportive culture, the training and development you need to succeed, a variety of career paths, work/life balance, and excellent benefits.
To perform administrative, clerical and data entry duties, as well as administer agency workflow as directed by the Agency Operations Officer.
- Communicate in a professional and courteous manner with clients and other employees on the telephone and in personal interactions.
- Receive and respond to customer inquiries received via phone, fax or email requesting status, rate quotes, title defects, clearing exceptions or general information.
- Receive order for title insurance via fax, email or phone.
- Request and track prior policies from the attorney or ITIC branch for title orders.
- Distribute orders to the underwriters in order to effective manage agency workflow.
- Maintain information on clients, providers and lenders to ensure proper processing of title orders.
- Produce daily and monthly reports as indicated by Marketing/Operations Officer.
- Develop understanding of various forms utilized in branch office.
- Learn and understand ITIC’s Title Policy System.
- Process requests for changes/correction to policies/commitments.
- Type policies and endorsements according to agency needs.
General Office Support
- Sort and file all incoming mail and faxes with appropriate file.
- Complete daily deposit of receivables in processing system and at bank in compliance with ITMS accounting standards.
- Communicate regularly with Marketing/Operations Officer regarding work volumes, customer issues and obstacles impacting production and quality.
- Special projects assigned by Marketing/Operations Officer.
- High school graduate or equivalent with three years of clerical or underwriting experience related to title insurance, mortgage lending, legal support or loan processing.
- General knowledge of title insurance, legal instruments and terminology relative to conveying or encumbering property.
- Considerable ability to perform tasks relating to title insurance underwriting and administrative duties with minimum of supervision. Type with reasonable speed and accuracy (typing test required).
- Analytical ability sufficient to analyze documents recorded in connection with a routine real estate transaction.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, organize workload and maintain accurate files.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, in person and by telephone.
The Agency is an equal opportunity employer. As such, the Agency offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status and other protected class characteristics.