To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC
- Sarah Stewart
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Revolution Technologies • Raleigh, NC
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are actively seeking a Customer Service Representative for an international leader in the energy industry. This position is located inside the beltline (“ITB") in Raleigh, NC. Our ideal candidate will have a few years of experience in a fast-paced customer service role providing support in a high-volume call environment. This is a great opportunity for Customer Service Representatives who are looking to get their feet in the door with a stable and culturally diverse company!
What is the primary goal of the Customer Service Representative?
The primary goal of the Customer Service Representative is to provide superior service to customers by entering orders in a timely manner.
What are the responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative?
The responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing customer orders and verifying the customer order for completeness and accuracy.
- Logging all customer interactions in a data management system with accuracy
- Entering orders into SAP in order for scheduling, purchasing, and manufacturing processes.
- Inputting and tracking orders, change notices, cancellations.
- Responding quickly to customer queries
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving issues over the phone and/or escalating customer issues as needed for resolution
- Articulately answering customer support requests via phone, email, or web in a fast-paced environment
Who should apply to the Customer Service Representative position? All applicants are welcome but the ideal candidate for the Customer Service Representative position will possess most if not all of the following:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years of related work experience
- Computer skills in SAP, Excel, and Word (SAP is a big plus!)
- Able to calmly and effectively work with all types of personalities at many levels to include customers and administrative, purchasing, and technical personnel.