To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
211 East 43rd Street
New York, NY 10017
- Julia Russew
- Phone: 1 888-788-5171
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Up Fundraising • New York, NY
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are now looking for a passionate and resilient fundraiser who wants to engage and inspire the public to beat global inequality and protect children’s rights. You will be representing Save the Children, which is one of the most respected and effective NPO’s globally. Save the Children has over 85 years of experience and is currently operating in over 120 countries and in 16 US States. In 2015, Save the Children directly reached 62.2 million children across the world.
Help us to achieve the following:
- Stop famine in east Africa.
- Support children and families in warn torn Syria.
- Support education in developing countries and the U.S.
- End violence against women.
- On the ground response to international disasters and emergencies.
Your role in the campaign:
- Engage with the public through face-to-face interactions.
- Have conversations that educate and raise awareness about how Save the Children makes a difference in children’s lives.
- Secure monthly donors at various gift levels to build Save the Children’s donor base.
- Confident and energetic with an excellent understanding of current affairs and global development issues.
- Previous canvassing and/or face to face marketing/sales experience with a strong track record.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Over the age of majority in your state.
- A genuine interest in fundraising.
- Excited and comfortable to engage with the public.