To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
- Lee Everette
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (Hr) Generalist
Ascendo Resources • Charlotte, NC
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Partner with the organization by actively participating in managing the business and integrating the human resources function with business activities to provide value to the customer.
- Partner with the organization in leading the talent management process, including annual talent reviews and organization planning to accelerate leadership development and enhance technical expertise at all levels in the organization.
- Partner with the talent acquisition organization to develop and execute staffing strategies to support achievement of the long-term goals of the business.
- Implement employee relations strategies designed to create an environment that drives maximum individual and team success and facilitate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Counsel managers and employees to ensure appropriate and consistent application of Siemens operating policies and procedures.
- Conduct investigations and recommend corrective actions.
- Administer, monitor, coordinate, maintain and ensure compliance with areas that may include affirmative action, anti-discrimination, health and safety programs as well as federal and state regulations.
- Facilitate change management initiatives and partner with the leadership team to effectively communicate business strategies, goals, values and performance expectations.
- Conduct or participate on special investigations, studies, projects and other HR initiatives as needed to meet overall company and department strategic goals and initiatives.
• A minimum of eight years of human resources generalist experience demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines including employee relations, performance management, and management consultation.
• PHR/SPHR certification is preferred.
• Proven experience to work in a highly matrixed organization.
• The ability to be flexible, self-directed, motivated and able to interact with employees at all levels.
• Strong oral and written communication.
• Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
• The proven ability to prioritize rapidly; strong problem solving skills; excellent decision making/analysis skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must possess above average proficiency in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Ability to use data and information to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with standard, practices, policies, procedures, regulations or government law.
• The proven ability to objectively coach employees and management through routine and complex employee relations matters.
• The proven ability to demonstrate leadership skills, professionalism and team attitude.