To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
225 West Superior Street
Chicago, IL 60654
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Seasonal Insurance Agent
GoHealth • Chicago, IL
Posted 12 days ago
Insurance, Sales - Marketing
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A GoHealth Seasonal Insurance Agent will assist individuals through the important decision-making process of selecting a health plan that matches their needs with the optimal product and service. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, energetic, quick-learning, and confident individual, ready to kick-start their career. The Seasonal Insurance Agent must be willing to obtain a health insurance license in the state of Illinois through GoHealth, and available to work throughout the Annual Enrollment Period. Are you ready to never make another cold call again? This position will only be handling warm leads!
- Handle inbound and outbound sales inquiries to effectively sell health insurance plans and products via phone to customers (no cold calling)
- Quickly grasp new concepts and product offerings, including Major Medical, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Prescription Drug Plans, and other ancillary health products
- Successfully complete all licensing requirements
- Guide consumers through the health insurance policy selection and application process and serve as subject matter expert for health insurance enrollments
- Learn and adapt quickly, while following GoHealth's internal policies and procedures
- Provide an excellent consumer experience for all callers, and be passionate about helping the aging and disabled community
- Comply with Federal CMS and State legal requirements and standards
- Be the "Face of GoHealth" at the consumer level, and serve as a brand ambassador for the organization
- Highly driven and competitive in nature
- Professional and motivated self-starter
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required. If you’re hard working and driven, we can teach you how to sell
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service
- Computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, with both consumers and co-workers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and performance-driven environment
- Must be able to successfully complete all licensing requirements (with GoHealth's financial help) or have a pre-existing valid insurance license in Illinois
- Multi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply!
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.