To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairborn, OH 45324
- Jason Phillips
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
SQL Server Developer
CBTS • Fairborn, OH
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking to make significant strategic contributions and receiving the rewards and recognition that you deserve? CBTS is a recognized leader in global IT professional services that delivers the best talent, drives innovations, yields tangible savings and builds sustainable value.
CBTS is currently searching for SQL Server developer with 3-5 years of experience. Areas of emphasis will be expertise with SQL language, ability to create complex T-SQL Queries, SSIS (ETL and automation) and SSRS reporting. This is a fulltime position with no sponsorship.
- Develop, test and deploy ETL (SSIS) jobs
- Participate in data conversion and data migration efforts
- Create Stored Procedures, Functions and Views from scratch
- Model and then implement data warehouse data schemas
- Monitor existing/legacy ETL (SSIS) jobs
- Troubleshoot and then resolve issues in ETL (SSIS) jobs
- Identify query improvements
- Recommend indexes for performance enhancements
- Design reporting systems solutions
- Provide assistance to application developers and report writers
- Contribute independently while functioning as a member of a high performing team
- 3+ years of experience using Microsoft SQL Server (version 2012 or later)
- 3+ years of experience in both creating and maintaining complex T-SQL queries, views, and stored procedures
- 3+ years scripting ( SQLPlus) and writing efficient SQL queries, SQL query tuning and database schema design
- 3+ years of experience performing advanced ETL development using SSIS
- 3+ years of experience using SSRS
- Experience creating/reviewing complex queries in SQL Server
- Experience with TFS and database projects is a plus
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment supporting multiple concurrent projects
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence reporting tools
- Strong written, verbal and customer service skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Engineering or related field is strongly preferred.
- This position requires the candidate to be in the office 5 days a week. There is much collaboration that this role is a part of to successfully complete the team’s projects
Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws