To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4022 Stirrup Creek Drive
Durham, NC 27703
- David Waskiewicz
- Phone: 919-425-3000
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Day Center Worker (CNA)
Senior CommUnity Care of NC • Durham, NC
Posted 5 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Competitive Pay and Benefits Offered!
1. Assists participants and or supervises with activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, grooming, hair care, mouth care, eating, hand and foot nail care and toileting) as assigned or needed.
2. Creates and participates in group(s) and one-on-one activities in accordance with daily activity calendar and as requested by the Recreational Coordinator.
3. Monitors and assists participants with meals at feeding table.
4. Assists, throughout the day, in maintaining clean and orderly day rooms, kitchen and personal care areas.
5. Accompanies participants to medical and other appointments.
6. Performs and or assists with laundry, including clothes for participants.
7. Assists the Drivers with the loading and unloading of participants from vehicles.
8. Demonstrates dependability through consistent compliance with scheduled work hours.
9. Notes changes in participant’s physical or emotional health and communicates this information to the appropriate staff person.
10. Maintains participants’ medical record and fulfills Senior CommUnity Care charting and reporting requirements.
1. Must have medical clearance for communicable diseases and up-to-date immunizations before having direct participant contact.
2. Must have a valid North Carolina driver’s license, proof of insurance and have means of transportation.
3. Education: High school diploma or equivalent/Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A) certification in North Carolina
4. Experience: Successful completion of nurse’s aide, home health aide or equivalent training course or a minimum of one year of related experience in caring for impaired adults.