To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC Metro Area / Northern Virginia, DC
- Sarah Sydlowski
- Phone: (888) 866-7276
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Government Contract Relationship Manager / Commercial Banking Relationship Manager, Government Contract / ABL
International Search Consultants • Washington, DC Metro Area / Northern Virginia, DC
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Commercial Relationship Manager, Asset Based Lending – Relationship Manager Capital Finance – Government Contract Relationship Manager
Washington, DC Metro Area & Northern VA:
We’ve been retained by a prominent and well-established Bank with a strong presence in the Greater DC, Montgomery County and Northern VA markets. They have been extremely successful in serving the region through high-touch relationship banking, strong financial position, and community commitment.
The Relationship Manager will be working within the Bank’s Government Contracting Lending Group and handling Asset Based Lending.
The role open due to growth, provides tremendous long term career advancement, excellent support and resources with the ability for uncapped potential.
The Government Contract, RM will have the flexibility of working out of the Fairfax or Rockville Office.
As a GC, Relationship Manager with this prestigious bank, you will enjoy the ability to target private and public government contractors. You’ll serve as a high touch RM and strategic partner to facilitate growth & development for your clients.
Major responsibilities will include:
● Building relationships with an existing client base to maintain a strong referral pipeline of Government Contractors.
● Prospecting and developing new business opportunities in the local market.
● Participating in business events for networking opportunities – Maintaining and growing your COI.
● Developing and Delivering top notch commercial loan services to customers.
● Providing your clients with appropriate and profitable financial solutions, including, debt and equity solutions such as (ABL) working capital and acquisition financing, dividend recapitalization, & loan syndications.
● Concluding and deciding on loans and terms within established lending limits and making appropriate recommendations.
● Overseeing and providing direction to Credit Analysts in the development and analysis of financial background data for new or renewed loans; may perform credit analyst functions on occasion
● A Bachelor's Degree in Banking or Finance
● 6+ years Commercial Lending Experience – must have at least 2 to 3 years minimum experience with ABL, and ideally has experience working with government contractors.
● COI in the local market – Ideally, this person will bring contacts within the Government Contracting space.
● Strong Knowledge of Commercial Loans; Including processing and closing process.
● Credit analysis knowledge.
● Solid Business Development skills, with proven success.