To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6300 Stirling Road
Hollywood, FL 33024
- Michael Jean
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Information Technology Director
Seminole Tribe of Florida • Hollywood, FL
Posted 13 days ago
Experience - At least 10 year(s)
Degree - Graduate Degree
Government - Civil Service
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The incumbent in this position provides overall leadership, direction and guidance in the planning and implementation of the strategic operations of the Seminole Tribe of Florida’s Information Technology Department. The individual works closely with executives and management teams to identify business requirements, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions to enhance client services, improve user effectiveness, and foster innovation while protecting and preserving the integrity of the data. The incumbent will oversee and provide leadership, guidance and assistance to the Information Technology staff.
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business, Communications or related field is required.
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience working in an information technology enterprise environment with at least three (3) years in a supervisory/management capacity is required.
- Information Security Manager (CISM) certification; Project Manager Professional (PMP) Certification, or/and Cisco Certified Network Professional certification is preferred.
- Knowledge of latest technological developments/trends of inter-networked computers and devices and its applications and implementation is required.
- Possession of a valid Florida Driver’s License is required.
- Must demonstrate proficiency utilizing Microsoft software packages.
- Must have the ability to travel extensively and work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.