To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Health Care Business Office Manager
Posted 17 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - At least 1 year(s)
Degree - High School
Based on Experience
Accounting - Finance, Healthcare - Health Services
Accounting, Admin - Clerical, Health Care
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Park Manor of Cyfair, a long term care facility, has an opportunity available for an
Experienced Skilled Nursing Facility Business Office Manager
in the Northwest Houston, TX area.
Job Responsibilities / Position Information for the Business Office Manager include:
- Provides oversight and supervision of accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing, resident trust, and payroll.
- Coordinating monthly accounting functions of the facility with finance in accordance with accounting and cost reimbursement principles.
Benefits for the Health Care Business Office Manager include:
- Paid Vacation
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requirements for the Health Care Business Office Manager include:
- Long-term care health care business office experience required
- Experience in Medicaid, Medicare, and private billing required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Professional Demeanor
- American Health Tech software experience a plus
- Payroll Experience a Plus
- Collections Experience Required
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.