To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cleveland, OH
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Business to Business Insurance Sales
Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc. • Cleveland, OH
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Arrowhead Automotive Aftermarket is looking for high performing sales professionals to join our team to utilize their skills in building lasting relationships with our customers and prospects in the auto care industry.
The average Arrowhead Aftermarket salesperson earns over $125,000+. The top sales people earn over $250,000! With a competitive base salary and unlimited income potential, you can make as much money as you are willing to earn.
Arrowhead Aftermarket, operating as a division of the Brown & Brown Insurance Company, is a narrowly focused market leader in providing insurance products and services to automotive aftermarket business owners and their employees.
Our specialized approach offers exclusive access to business insurance programs via our program administrator Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc.
Sales professional enjoy living and working in their own territories. With customer and marketing support to assist in the sales process, our agents are able to focus on building relationships and making more sales.
If you are the type of person that wants to be part of a solid organization that is energetic and growing, contact us today.
WHY ARROWHEAD AUTOMOTIVE AFTERMARKET:
We offer a benefits and compensation package that meets today’s most important needs and includes:
A challenging and stimulating career that provides growth and development.
Paid training that utilizes classroom and field training with actual sales professionals.
Substantial base salary in addition to the potential to earn unlimited commissions.
Auto reimbursement program.
Office equipment including a laptop and iPhone.
Our sales people live and work in their specific territories.
Group medical, dental, vision, HSA, life, and disability benefits.
401(k) retirement plan as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan that allows our employees to purchase Brown & Brown stock at a discounted rate.
Bachelor’s degree and two years of successful outside sales experience and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to learn and utilize company-approved software and business system applications.
- Ability to analyze data, insurance policies, loss runs, and financial statements.
- Ability to work within a regulatory environment.
- Organizational skills with discipline and the capability to manage multiple priorities in a remote environment.
- Must be highly motivated.
- Understanding of the importance of and demonstrates a commitment to personal and professional growth and development.
- Ability to meet and exceed company business expectations with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work individually and in a team environment.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a required P&C and Life and Health insurance licenses.
Must possess an acceptable motor vehicle record and a valid driver’s license.
- Position may require 25% or more of overnight travel.
- Ability to perform other duties as assigned.
For more information about Arrowhead's Automotive Aftermarket Division and other opportunities, please visit our website at www.arrowheadgrp.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.