To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
- Jennifer Farias
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Onboarding Manager, TopLine MD
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Required Time Commitment: Full Time, eligible for paid time off (PTO), 401K benefits and medical benefits.
The Physician Onboarding Manager will play the lead role in the integration of
providers to the TopLine MD Health Alliance program. The primary focus of this role is to provide project management oversight for the transition of a physician/practice into the program and increase adoption rate of the services offered through TopLine MD. Attention to detail and the ability to project manage the vendors and incoming clients plus adhering to strict deadlines and project timeline deliverables is essential in this role.
Essential Responsibilities/Job Functions: *NOTE: The list of tasks is illustrative only, and is not
a comprehensive list of all functions and tasks performed by this position.
• Work with current physician customers to onboard them into the TopLine MD Health Alliance
• Process sales orders given by TopLine MD sales teams to ensure new members are processed into
• Schedule live meetings with prospective offices for TopLine MD sales teams
• Conduct kick-off calls with new members to define success criteria for implementation of
services and manage expectations
• Troubleshoot issues related to services that are outsourced to third party vendors
• Define business requirements related to full implementation of services
• Manage the customer implementation project following their evaluation and purchase of services
• Manage client billing process with extreme precision to ensure internal Accounting is up to
date and clients are being billed for services they purchased through TopLine MD
• Act as the liaison between members and vendors to ensure implementation is going smoothly and
timelines are met
• Work with Accent Health TV vendor to ensure specific TopLine video footage is integrated into
programming for TopLine MD member accounts
• Confirm TopLine MD branding is included in the deliverables that have been purchased (i.e.
automated appointment reminder texts, emails, reputation kiosks, etc.)
• Work closely with internal teams to constantly improve onboarding processes and documentation
• Work with sales and marketing teams to create campaigns to increase customer adoption rate of
the TopLine MD program
• Prepare reports and conduct analyses of membership status & service adoption rate
• Support Director of Marketing & TopLine MD Health Alliance on special projects related to the
program as they arise.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Undergraduate degree
• At least 3 years of work experience in a customer-facing role
• Experience in marketing, sales support and/or up-selling a plus
• Superb presence and exceptional written/email communication skills
• Detail-oriented, extremely well organized, able to juggle many tasks under pressure
• Able to prioritize tasks quickly, solve problems, and involve additional resources as needed
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Positive attitude, ability to learn and adapt
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Jennifer Farias at
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Please be sure to include the following in your e-mail:
• The title of the position you are applying for in the subject line
• The date at which you are available to start
• Your salary requirement
• Your contact information
Once your e-mail is received someone will contact you regarding an interview.
Please note that submitting your resume does not guarantee an interview or position placement.