To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
950 East Paces Ferry Road Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30326
- Phone: 6788146450
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Junior Marketing Manager - Entry Level
New Acquisitions • Atlanta, GA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
New Acquisitions is actively seeking Entry Level Professionals for our sales & marketing teams! These are competitive positions that start on the ground floor but offer rapid advancement towards a senior management role. Since we consider ourselves an up and coming leader in the area, we are looking for fast paced, high energy, competitive minded professionals to cross train in all areas.
For the right candidate, we will cross-train them in several key areas toward management. Character and results will allow the right candidate to advance toward a management role quickly. We want the best people advancing as quickly as possible so we can take on a larger share of our client demand.
Team based sales training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top sales managers. We promote growth from within and encourage our sales team to work together to reach client goals and improve skills. We also offer specialized sales training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters acquisition of quality customers and long-term customer loyalty.
MARKETING MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM:
We are hiring for entry level positions for the sole purpose of developing a strong management team from within; with the mentality and knowledge that everyone can get from an entry level position to a management position between 4-6 months. We do not believe in tenure or seniority and promote those to management those who can show they can get the job done.
PHASES OF OUR MARKETING MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM:
• Customer Service: client representative, brand management, direct field marketing, retail customer service
• Leadership & Team Building: relationship management with retailer, interviewing, hiring and onboarding process, training, team management, social media
• Management Training: financial, administrative, operational, full recruiting cycle
Primary Duties of the Entry Level Marketing Manager:
• Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
• Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
• Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns.
• Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
• Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
• Once the management capacity is reached, may also attend these events as required.
• Monitors use of existing sales tools.
• Provides input on requirements for additional tools.
• Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
• Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
• College degree preferred but not required.
• 1-2 years’ experience in customer service, sales and / or marketing
• Ability to excel in a fast paced, deadline drive environment
• Comfortable in speaking in large groups / strong presentation skills
• Ability to develop strong relationships with others and foster a positive company and brand image
• Demonstrated team management and leadership ability is a plus
• Effective interpersonal skills and strong communication (written and verbal)
WHAT THIS IS NOT:
We are NOT hiring Administrative, Office, Telemarketing, or B2B Positions. If you are looking for a typical boring in-office-sit-at-a-desk-all-day position, do not apply! This is not the job for you. Please only apply if you're looking for a new career, a chance for growth and opportunities for expansion... we only seek adventurous, competitive and extremely outgoing individuals that are seeking opportunities to rapidly advance into higher level positions.
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, advertising, sports, entertainment, full time, part time, sports marketing, entertainment, communications, public relations, entry level, sales, direct sales, human resources, business, other, business development, promotions, retail, events, business administration, sports promotions, sports
advertising, construction, management trainee, communications, mass communications, events, entry level, entry level marketing, entry level advertising, business development, other great industries, part
time, full time, general business, entertainment, retail, public relations, direct sales, outside sales, entrepreneur, sales
PEOPLE WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY: marketing, promotional sales, sales representative, sales associate, retail sales, advertising, marketing sales, customer service, public relations, promotional advertising, entertainment, entry-level management, promotional marketing, business development, sales, communications, management, business development, event coordination, management training program, advancement, direct marketing, part time, mass communications, executive assistant, entrepreneur, sales management, marketing
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, part time, manager, clerical, management, purchasing, administrative, receptionist, maintenance, warehouse, part time, restaurant, office, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, graphic, office manager, communications, sales manager, admin, executive assistant, pharmaceutical, food, production, project management, editor, hospitality, professional, bartender, call center, inventory, photography, bilingual, sports, cashier, clerk, distribution, sales management, shipping, waiter, waitress. Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, market