To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Catonsville, MD
- Phone: 410-252-6538
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Representative - Humor is a must!
TDE • Catonsville, MD
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
You might be a good fit to work here...
1. If you have laughed, hard, while watching Step Brothers, SNL, or The Hangover.
2. If you are not a 'Debbie Downer' or 'Negative Nancy'.
3. If, in the last year, you have laughed to the point where your stomach hurts, you teared up, or others start laughing simply because you were.
4. If you feel there is great need for a sarcasm font.
Please continue on if you feel TDE is a company you could enjoy a few laughs with.
Businesses’ everywhere are interested in outsourced sales and marketing, but few are savvy enough to accomplish the job themselves. Outsourced sales and marketing is the standard, and our service is highly valued. We help fortune 100 companies within the telecommunications industry market new and inventive products. We are the best in the industry, which is why we represent such prestigious clients. That being said, endless growth and opportunity exists within our company.
We are looking for intelligent, hardworking individuals! This is a chance for new candidates to learn firsthand about Sales, Marketing and Public Relations. The Distinctive Edge teaches invaluable skills that can be used in this industry or potentially any other.
The Daily Responsibilities:
- Daily Business and Sales Meetings
- Presentations to Customer Base
- Customer Service
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Team Development
- Formal Business Training
- Sales meetings with our clients
- Team Development
What we provide:
- New age marketing tactics
- A fast paced work environment
- An amazing atmosphere
- Personal and professional development
- Professional Advancement opportunities
- Leadership coaching / Sales coaching
- Travel opportunities
- Ground floor marketing experience
- Hands on business experience
TDE is looking for individuals with a high sense of integrity and honesty. We promote from within the company and are looking for those who will not only represent our clients, but also our company with a strong value system.
The Job Requirements:
- College Degree or Equivalent work Experience
- Superior time utilization, organizational and analytic skills
- Demonstrated Leadership Skills
- Proven Communication Skills
- Full Time Work availability
If interested, please contact our Human Resources Department and speak to Kaitlyn at 410-252-6538.
Visit us online at www.tdebaltimore.com for more information about our company and culture.