To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Athens, GA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Consultants
Heyward Allen Buick Cadillac GMC • Athens, GA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
2590 Atlanta Hwy., Athens, GA 30606
Automotive Sales Consultant
Earning Potential – $75K to $100K!
Excellent bonuses available - NO SUNDAYS!
Sales Experience in other industries is welcomed!
Walk-In Applicants are Welcome!
Heyward Allen Buick Cadillac GMC is hiring now to add to our team of Auto Sales Consultants. If you are an experienced Auto Sales Professional OR seeking a new career, apply today! If you have experience in retail sales, hospitality, restaurant business, bartending, or any other industry, your skills can translate into success in the field of an Automotive Sales Associate.
We pay while you train!
The Heyward Allen name has an excellent reputation for honesty, integrity, and customer service. This reputation has helped us earn ‘Best Dealership’ for 15 out of the past 16 years here in Athens. We are a family-owned and operated, full-service dealership and have been in business for over 70 years!
Sales Consultant - Job Responsibilities:
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs. This requires good communication skills and listening!
- Be knowledgeable at all times about incoming inventory, updated features, accessories, etc.
- Develop leads into sales.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Introduce customers to our Service Department personnel to emphasize to them the quality of service and maintenance available in our expert service department.
Sales Consultant - Requirements:
- Auto Sales Experience is a plus, but Sales Experience in any industry will be considered!
- Dealership experience is a plus!
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed
- The ability to engage customers to determine their vehicle needs
- The ability to ask for the sale and strong closing skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Earning potential: $75K - $100K!
- Excellent bonuses available
- Medical Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- NO SUNDAYS!
- Professional and Positive Atmosphere
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass
pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR,
and drug screen.