To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester, NY
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN) - Skilled Nursing Facility
Woodside Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation • Rochester, NY
Posted 11 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - At least 1 year(s)
Competitive Compensation and Benefits!
Healthcare - Health Services, Managed Care
Health Care, Nurse
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Registered Nurse (RN)
- Skilled Nursing Facility -
Hurlbut™ Care Communities offer the highest quality long-term nursing and short-term rehabilitative care.
Each care community is differentiated by its own name and distinctive personality, while remaining part of the Hurlbut family of care. All Hurlbut Care Communities go beyond the nursing home standard by offering outstanding amenities with all the comforts of home.
About the position:
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our growing team! Duties include:
- Provide kind and compassionate care and clinical assessments for our residents.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Administer medications and treatments to residents and monitor residents' response.
- Record residents' medical information and vital signs.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in residents' conditions
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate resident care plans.
- Provide direction to LPN's and CNA's
WE OFFER OUTSTANDING BENEFITS TO OUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS THAT INCLUDE:
- Competitive pay rate commensurate with experience
- Sign on bonus for full or part time shifts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health and dental available
- Vacation and Personal time
Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must be currently licensed and in good standing as a Registered Nurse (RN) in NYS.
- Must have at least 1 year of long term care or short term rehabilitation experience.
To apply for this position, please click “APPLY NOW" and send your resume and references.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.