To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
300 South Riverside Plaza
Chicago, IL 60661
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Account Management Openings
Technomic Inc • Chicago, IL
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Technomic delivers a 360 view of the food industry. We drive growth and profitability for our clients by providing the most reliable, consumer-grounded, channel-relevant data, with forward-looking, strategic insights. Our services range from major research studies and management consulting solutions to online databases and simple fact-finding assignments. Our clients include food manufacturers and distributors, restaurants and retailers, other foodservice organizations, and various institutions aligned with the food industry.
We have an excellent brand new Chicago loop location, just steps from many public transportation systems. We offer excellent career growth opportunities, 401(k), medical, dental, life insurance, unlimited PTO and many more great benefits.
Technomic has two exciting openings in the Account Management team: Account Manager and Account Associate. These positions are responsible for managing a book of business and client portfolios across Technomic’s tools and services in order to provide the highest level of support and engagement for our clients. Responsible for retention of our programs, these positions require strong relationship management and understanding of our programs and services.
- Oversees a book of business and client portfolios across Technomic’s tools and services
- Manages client relationships with assigned accounts; providing excellent client service and communication
- Actively works to achieve high levels of retention and identifies leads and opportunities to grow client portfolios
- Maintains renewal rate goals and process for existing clients
- Develops and builds relationships with main contacts and key users
- Effectively carries out the on-boarding process for new clients
- Responds appropriately to client questions and requests in a timely manner
- Ensures on-time completion of all projects
- Leads trainings and webinars on multiple online databases
- Partners and communicates effectively with internal departments including accounting, sales, product development, research and consulting practice
- Upholds team objectives, goals, and measurement process
- Maintains accurate and timely reporting related to retention and client relationship metrics
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Experience with utilizing online programs and databases
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with business leaders
- Self-starter and works well both independently and with other team members
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Adaptable, professional and hardworking
- Aptitude for learning
- Must be able to multi-task and have good time management skills
- Good at public speaking, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of market research
- Must be dependable, highly motivated, well-organized and team oriented with the business acumen
- Fosters teamwork, working cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, problem resolution and be able to make sound decisions