To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Construction Healthcare Superintendent
SR Clarke & Associates, LLC • Denver, CO
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Summary of Position: The Superintendent supervises and coordinates the daily activities of construction workers, contractors, sub-contractors and Assistant Superintendents. A Superintendent’s responsibility is to ensure that the project is progressing according to plan and Owner specifications in conjunction with the Project Manager, Architects and Owners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Timely and accurately written documentation
- Effective and regular communication with subcontractors, the project manager, and clients
- Prepares a well-developed three-week schedule and project master schedule
- Creates daily and weekly safety reports, holds pre-task safety meetings with subcontractors, and maintains safety plans
- Prepares Daily/Weekly/Event Storm Water Prevention reports and maintains and modifies the SWMP Plan
- Maintains well-organized work space and project documents
- Develops project punch list, thoroughly understands project documents and specifications with subcontractors prior to start of tasks, reviews submittals prior to installation of work, and continuously verifies site layout and dimensions
- Prepares and maintains project close-out/turnover matrix to include all required sign-offs and documentation
- Collaborates on cost estimates with the Project Manager, maintains cost tracking logs on site, and effectively manages cost expenditures
- Miscellaneous duties include knowing client’s specific project expectations, posting all required safety and company signage, addressing project warranty issues, and working together with the Project Manager and team to represent a single project focus
- Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, & Outlook, office equipment such as fax machines, and copiers, and Internet Explorer or other similar Internet tools.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 5+ years’ prior experience in healthcare projects in the $5M to $10M range
Daily supervision of project site, contractors, sub-contractors, Assistant Superintendents, and any other project on-site needs and/or activities.