To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Culver City, CA
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Service Manager
Hooman Automotive Group • Culver City, CA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Isn’t it time you took your Automotive Service Manager career further by joining Hooman Automotive Group?
- Answers technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs.
- Oversees service orders.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
- Assists in diagnosing vehicle problems.
- Orders parts and tools as necessary.
- Oversees administration of warranty claims.
- Oversees training and supervising of service department employees.
- Works with upper management to make service department hiring and discipline decisions.
- Sets schedules and assigns tasks to service department employees.
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
- Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintains good working relationship with factory(s).
- Attends required manager meetings.
- Maintains effective employee relations.
- Interact with external vendors.
- Manage technician productivity.
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customers.
Join our winning automotive service team - apply today!
As an Automotive Service Manager, you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as a Service Manager:
- At least 5 years of experience in a service service management or assistant service management role is required
- Previous dealership experience strongly preferred
- Must have computer proficiency
- Valid driver's license
Our Commitment To You:
- Strong pay plan
- Health benefits
- High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service
- A Professional and Respectful Work Environment
- Top Training Processes to Properly Assist Today’s Customers