To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
- Sparks Group
- Phone: 202-463-5100
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Government Relations Focused Executive Assistant
Sparks Group • Washington, DC
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sparks Group has partnered with a top Association in the DC Market and we’re looking for tenured Government Relations focused candidates! This role provides the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with key government officials and stakeholders, as part of a fast-paced, dynamic Government Relations Team.
- Support executive level Executives and Directors in daily operations, acting as the point of contact for all external inquiries regarding the director.
- Communicate and correspond with all levels of staff and key government personnel
- Utilize discretion while maintaining confidential information.
- Draft correspondence and disseminate information for staff members
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements including flights, hotels, car rentals and properly document for all expense reports.
- Complex calendar management and email correspondence.
- Create and produce reports, presentations, and monthly briefings.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in fast paced environments with the ability to multi-task.
- Experience working with Government Relations staff/teams and/or Lobbyist highly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!