To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Palm Harbor, FL
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. • Palm Harbor, FL
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Nationwide Title Clearing
We are looking for an Oracle Developer to join our development team. If you are highly motivated, ambitious and ready to make a direct impact in one of the area’s fastest growing companies, this is your opportunity!
Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) is an award-winning, expert research and document service provider in the residential mortgage industry for 25 years. We provide services to most of the nation’s largest mortgage lenders, servicers and investors and our documents are recorded in over 3600 county jurisdictions nationwide. NTC’s mission is to deliver the highest level of accuracy in document processing and research services that protect homeowners and assist the mortgage banking industry while also preserving the nation's land records. Our deep training models are designed to ensure a team member’s career success with us. We believe that’s why we’ve been voted as a Top 100 Workplace by the Tampa Bay Times three times, a Top 100 Private Employer by the Tampa Bay Business Journal and Inc. 5000 company four years in a row among many others. Join our award-winning team today.
Our development team is responsible for the development and maintenance of Nationwide Title Clearing’s key line of business applications. Our applications are considered critical and vital to our continued growth and success, as well as that of our clients.
The individual in this role will perform analysis, design, programming and testing to deliver on strategic projects specific to organizational planning and expansion. The individual will pay great attention to detail, take pride in their work and have a good sense of product requirements. The ideal candidate would have programming experience in Oracle development in an enterprise environment. The successful applicant will be a creative, fast-paced, self-motivated individual capable of working independently or in a team environment, and on multiple projects at once.
- Design, develop, and troubleshoot Oracle applications using PL/SQL
- Ability to create, modify and troubleshoot Oracle Forms and Reports 6i.
- Identify high-level system impacts
- Provide technical estimates in terms of time and effort for projects
- Perform thorough unit testing
- Manage multiple tasks with attention to detail and responsiveness
- Insurance after 60 days of employment (Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Supplemental)
- Paid Holidays after 90 days
- 401K after 6 months
- PTO begins accruing on the first day of employment, and is available for use after the 90 day anniversary. PTO is accrued as follows:
Every year through the 19th,15 PTO days are accrued per year
Each year from 20 onward, 20 PTO days are accrued per year
- Demonstrated success in the development and delivery of information technology solutions is required
- Proven track record of effectively delivering results in a fast paced environment while managing multiple priorities is a must
- Knowledge of Oracle development best practices
- Should be a self-starter and be able to work under minimal supervision
- Possess excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
Must have experience applying the following technical skills:
- Strong Oracle application development skills using PL/SQL
- Exposure to performance tuning and SQL tuning of large database environments
- Experience with Oracle 10g, 11g and 12c
- Experience using bulking techniques, oracle collections
- Projects must be worthy of being held up as an example for others to follow, in terms of readability, consistency, adherence to standards, and performance
- Understanding of data warehousing and reporting is plus
Please apply directly on the CareerBuilder link below