To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10500 Washington 99
Everett, WA 98204
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Consultants
Campbell Nissan of Everett • Everett, WA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
10500 Hwy 99 S, Everett, WA 98204
AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANTS
Commission-based Pay Plan
Income Potential - $100K +
Potential Signing Bonus based on Automotive
Customer Service experience required
Please apply online and be sure to upload your Resume
Walk-in Applicants Welcome!
Are you interested in joining a team of professionals that will provide you
with the right training? Then we want to talk to you!
Campbell Nissan of Everett is currently taking applications for motivated and driven Sales Consultants to join our elite Sales Team. Our management team is hands on and committed to your success. Once hired employees will receive training to become Nissan-Certified Sales Representatives. Customer service experience is required and sales experience is preferred.
Previous automotive sales experience is not required, but welcomed. Sales experience in any industry is a PLUS, be it furniture sales, realty, insurance, cell phones or retail in any field. Apply Online & Attach Your Resume Today!
over 2 dozen non-profits.
Sales Associate - Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting new customers every day
- Helping customers select a vehicle
- Reviewing the features and benefits of the vehicle with the customer
- Negotiating and finishing the transaction
- Ensure total customer satisfaction!
- Prospecting for new customers
- Learning about our products
- Arrange for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Engage in business development – maintain sales leads.
- Commission-based Pay Plan – up to $100K +!
- Potential Signing bonus based on experience
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation!
- Excellent training programs.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Sales Associate - Requirements:
- Customer Service experience is required
- Auto Sales Experience is preferred, but Sales Experience in any industry will be considered!
- Ability to present our product and close customers
- Represent the dealership well to our loyal customer base
salesperson, salesman, saleswoman, selling, inside sales, account executive, ae, sales executive
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass
pre-employment testing to include background checks,
MVR, and drug screen.