To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Contracts and Information Technology (IT) Manager
ScottMadden Management Consultants • Raleigh, NC
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you a Contracts and Information Technology Manager with strong personal initiative and a passion for technology who works well in a fast-paced, professional team environment? Would you like the opportunity to work with outstanding people and learn something new every day? If you want to make an immediate impact and be rewarded for it, ScottMadden Management Consultants is the right place for you.
ScottMadden is the management consulting firm that does what it takes to get it done right. Our practice areas include Energy, Clean Tech & Sustainability, Corporate & Shared Services, and Grid Transformation. We deliver a broad array of services ranging from strategic planning through implementation across many industries, business units, and functions.
The Contracts and Information Technology (IT) Manager is responsible for all aspects of ScottMadden’s commercial contracting with clients and vendors, as well as management of the firm’s IT resources and vendors. Activities include:
- Review client and vendor contract documents, including RFPs and NDAs, and negotiate terms to protect ScottMadden’s interest - includes interfacing with clients and involving/informing ScottMadden partners and management
- Ensure compliance with contract terms and conditions, including: communicating contractual obligations as warranted to partners, marketing, and other ScottMadden departments; and facilitating employee background checks and drug checks as required by clients
- Maintain contracts records
- Monitor favored nation pricing commitments
- Document subcontractor relationships with agreements and task orders
- Execute and maintain registrations with clients (supplier compliance) and state/municipal jurisdictions (business licenses)
- Manage the firm’s IT assets, policies, and vendor relationships, including: setting annual budget and monitoring/reporting on variances; resolving employees’ IT questions and issues; and collaborating with and overseeing the firm’s outsourced IT firm.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business, or a related discipline coupled with at least 10 years’ of contract administration experience
- Judgment, maturity, and poise for negotiating with clients and interacting with seasoned business professionals
- Proactive, practical business sense
- Strong understanding of contractual terms and legal, regulatory and compliance concepts and ability to relate them to ScottMadden’s business objectives
- Knowledge of technical management, and computer hardware/software systems
- Highly reliable for attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Professional written communication skills
- Strong verbal and written skills, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
- Strong customer service orientation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/ Veterans/Disabled