To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beaverton, OR
- Leslea Scott
- Phone: 713-438-0919
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Reporting Analyst
Icon Information Consultants • Beaverton, OR
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Senior Reporting Analyst develops reports, queries, views, dashboards, and so on, which provide information to ECA clients, stakeholders, managers, and other constituents. Reports may range from quick, ad-hoc queries to formal, complex reporting which occurs on a regular cyclic basis. The environment is primarily SQL server, .Net, SSRS, and MS Excel, with occasional need for SSIS. The Senior Reporting Analyst is expected to be able to work independently as well as within a project team environment under the supervision of Team Lead, BSA, or other.
The role requires a strong foundation in relational databases, MS SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, ability to understand business requirements and work with requestors to develop reporting solutions which meet their need, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and tight timelines.
• Utilize SSRS and SQL on a daily basis to produce accurate, timely results in response to complex, time-bound problems.
• Work with a variety of requestors (BSAs, clients, managers, operations, etc.) to analyze and understand requirements (intent).
• Design, build, and implement reporting solutions which meet user requirements.
• Maintain and support existing reports, reporting tools, and reporting libraries.
• Follow prescribed software development standards, processes, procedures, methodologies, etc., according to departmental policies and conventions.
• Create and maintain technical documentation.
• Interact and correspond professionally with team members, project management, clients, and other stakeholders.
• Account for and accurately log time against project work
• Demonstrated and sustained professional and/or academic interest and experience in reporting, data visualization and presentation, BI, and/or data warehousing.
• 5+ years hands-on experience with MS SSRS, in-depth understanding of its features and capabilities across versions, fluent in RDL, recognized SSRS expert.
• BS Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent industry experience.
• Proficient with SSIS.
• Demonstrated ability to design and develop effective reporting solutions from business requirements.
• Ability to work in an environment with deadlines and shifting priorities.
• Experience with data visualization tools desired.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing; able to adjust for intended audience. Fluency in English.