To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
- David Smith
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Icon Information Consultants • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Compiles data and prepares company invoices and bills.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
• Reads computer files or gathers records such as purchase orders, sales tickets, and charge slips, to compile needed data.
• Enters information into computer or computes amounts due.
• Prepares invoices, listing items or services sold, amounts due, credit terms, and dates of shipment.
• Prepares bills of lading and lists weight and serial number of items sold. Prepares shipping labels.
• Prepares credit memorandums to indicate returned or incorrectly billed merchandise. Prepares credit forms for customers or finance companies.
• Posts transactions to accounting records such as work sheet, ledger, or computer files.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
Required: High school diploma or G.E.D, and zero to four years previous experience.
Preferred: High school diploma or G.E.D, plus additional or specialized training, and zero to four years previous experience.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) most of the work day;
• Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds rarely;
• Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) rarely;
• Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements rarely;
• Normal setting for this job is: office setting