To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Project Manager - Construction Material Testing
PSI, an Intertek Company • US-Nationwide
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PSI, an Intertek Company, has immediate need for a Project Manager - Construction Material Testing in our San Antonio, TX, Indianapolis, IN, and Salt Lake City, UT office.
- Managing the inspection and testing personnel on multiple projects.
- Budget and contract management
- Assist in developing proposals and change orders
- Assist in report review and distribution
- Provide technical support for construction services operations
- Interface with clients
- BS in Civil Engineering (Master’s Degree preferred)
- P.E. required or ability to obtain in 6 months
- 4+ years of construction materials testing and inspection experience with project management experience including estimation of CS projects and preparation of bids and/or proposals
- NICET, ICC, DOT, and/or ACI Certifications are desired
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential, both written and verbal
- Provide proof of clean driving record
- Must be neat in appearance and punctual
PSI is a Drug-Free Workplace. As a condition of employment, new hires and rehires are required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test. Following proper safety guidelines is part of what makes PSI’s operation successful and you will be expected to follow PSI’s established safety policies and procedures.
We offer medical, dental, life, vision insurances, TEN paid holidays, vacation and sick days, 401K (6% match), tuition reimbursement, etc.