To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4505 Martin Road Southwest
Huntsville, AL 35808
- Jane Dolan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Project Manager/Web Design Lead
Phacil, Inc • Huntsville, AL
Posted 17 days ago
Looking for a rewarding and challenging career with a dynamic, growing organization? Phacil is your answer. We have an immediate need for a Sr. Project Manager, Web Designer, Lead to support an important government customer in Huntsville, AL.
Clearance Level (Required to Start): SECRET
Daily Job Responsibilities:
The project manager shall serve as project manager of a development team responsible for planning, developing, and deploying websites including preparation of text, graphics, audio, and video of web pages. Works directly with partners and clients to determine project scope and specifications. Coordinates the work of design and development teams to implement online designs. Reviews progress, manages resources, and ensures overall quality of completed website. Will require experience in management and understanding of web technologies.
Required Skills: Knowledge of SharePoint and Web Design Best Business Practices:
- 3-5 years of professional management and supervisory experience which includes performance on various foregoing functions with respect to IT programs
- Managed a team of up to 20 to 25 IT employees
- Experience with web-based technologies including browsers, Active Server Pages (AS), HTML code, object-oriented technology, and graphics software
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio
- Demonstrated acceptable interpersonal, Army-style writing, and verbal communication skills.
- ITIL Foundations and Intermediate level knowledge/experience
- AKO and Social Media (Facebook, Twitter) management experience
- Managed in a DoD environment
Degree Required/Equivalent Experience w/o degree:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science (or equivalent) with 3-5 years of experience
- Security+ CE or IAT Level 2 equivalent
- Ability to obtain ITIL V.3 within 6 months of hire
Travel Requirement: Not more than 15%
Any additional info regarding work environment:
Work is performed on government site. Employees will work in close proximity with Government personnel. Core work hours are 0800 to 1700 Monday through Friday except holidays. Support will be provided outside of core hours during the following times: 1) in support of Fiscal Year-End processing, usually the last two weeks of Sep. 2) During no more than four scheduled user tests per year; 3) in support of quarterly implementation of new code releases; 4) when required to resolve problems resulting in software application.