To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
- Human Resources
- Phone: (615) 360-0062
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Sales Account Representative - Entry Level
Oryx Nashville • Nashville, TN
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Account Representative, Entry Level
"You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great."
~ Zig Ziglar
Oryx Nashville is excited to announce that we are hiring for entry level sales account managers to add to our already very successful sales team of 600+ Nationwide!
What we do is pretty simple. We work with several Fortune 500 and 100 companies and through a more personal and relationship-based sales approach, we gain them quality customers and increase their profit margin.
We do not offer any door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
Benefits of the Entry Level Sales Account Representative Position:
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Combination of weekly base, uncapped commission, and bonuses
- Personalized fast-track management coaching
- Travel Opportunities
- Opportunity For Community and Charity Involvement
- Numerous Advancement Opportunities
We have a solid training and development program, so if you’ve never had sales experience, that’s ok, we will teach you from the ground up!
Our sales, marketing, and management team work in an environment that is centered on being a part of a team and being included in a family atmosphere. By bringing together diverse individuals who have an array of expertise, skills and potential, it helps senior management to create progressive solutions for clients. Oryx Nashville is looking for key individuals to provide customer service and sales knowledge to the existing and future client base.
A strong team is made of a diverse group of people, so apply if you have interest apply, and let us teach you!
Our team consists of people that clearly demonstrate:
- Great interpersonal skills
- Social and networking skills
- Professional image and character
- Effective and skillful communication skills
- A strong work ethic, with ambition, and drive
- Results driven attitude
- Hunger for success
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment