To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Prince George's County, MD 20772
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Information Technology Project Coordinator III
HealthCare Resolution Services, Inc. • Prince George's County, MD
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This is a senior professional, technical and administrative work in planning the implementation of information systems for assigned County department
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides information technology solutions to county departments
- Project panning through completion
- Troubleshooting problems of technical and administrative nature to ensure smooth operations
- Coordinating project and process performance and development
- Communication Proficiency.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Technical Capacity
This position has no supervisory responsibilities. Work is performed under general supervision of a higher level Information Technology Project Coordinator or supervisor, while exercising a high degree of independence. No travel is expected for this position.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and fax machines.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or closely related field
- Two years of progressively responsible experience in information systems
Healthcare Resolution Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.