To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sandra Panarello
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
IT Operations Manager
MilliporeSigma • US-Nationwide
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MilliporeSigma has a need for a IT Operation Manager in their St Louis, Missouri, location.
MilliporeSigma is the North American life science brand of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany which is a leading science and technology company. It offers a broad range of innovative products and services to biotech and pharmaceutical drug therapies businesses. Through dedicated collaboration with the scientific and engineering communities, and as one of the top three R&D investors in the life.
A career with us is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. If you are someone who wants on going opportunities to break new ground, fulfill your ambitions, and to seek new horizons as well as draw your own career map. Then we want to speak to you! Please Apply!
As a manager for Client and Server Operations in North and South America you will:
- Be a member of the global IT Infrastructure Team and you will report to the global Client & Server Operations manager.
- Manage and be proactive in reporting, resolving & escalating issues where required.
- Ensure that all day-to-day operational activities are carried out in a timely and reliable way and that they deliver value to our business.
- Be responsible for the delivery of effective infrastructure operations support in order to meet SLA’s, KPI’s and compliance requirements as well as budget constraints.
- regular collation and reporting of infrastructure KPI’s.
- Lead and co-ordinate problem management activities.
- Proactive management of our IT infrastructure.
- Ensure the operations team and third party support provider adheres to and maintains compliance with infrastructure related quality processes.
- Manage a team of 5, as well as managing remote teams.
- Some budgetary responsibilities.
- Travel occasionally.
- Work in a Global environment.
- 10 or more years of experience from IT Operations in large Enterprise environments.
- 5 or more years of experience as a team lead or manager.
- Strong skills in VMWare, Windows Server, Networks and Storage.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Familiar with an Agile methodology or other methodologies.
- You have the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong communication and reporting skills.
- BS Degree.