To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
122 Cross Keys Road
Berlin, NJ 08009
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Information Technology Manager
AutoLenders • Berlin, NJ
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AutoLenders is looking for a talented and experienced Information Technology Manager. We have a growing corporate management team, and you’ll be an important part of our success.
The optimal candidate will be technically savvy and process driven. The position will report directly to the Information Technology Director. The compensation package will consist of a generous salary commensurate with experience, annual performance based bonus and a lucrative benefits package. The position will be based in Berlin, New Jersey.
The Information Technology Manager position interacts with every level of management in all areas:
- Directly responsible for the management and maintenance of the firm’s technology infrastructure, support, security and compliance.
- Must insure the uninterrupted day to day operations of all technology and operational processes.
- Interface and manage productive relationships with web developers, application vendors, VOIP vendors, hardware vendors and other associated vendors.
- Motivated, organized, and driven professional with the passion to advance his or her career
- High level of energy and conviction to operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Passion for networking and staying ahead of constantly evolving network technology
- Knowledge and experience working with servers, workstations, routers, switches, Wi-Fi controllers and firewalls required
- Knowledge of VPN technology and experience setting up remote access required
- Installation, configuration, administration and management of Windows 2012R2/2016 domains, Group Policy, Active Directory/DNS, and SQL 2012 database experience required
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS) experience required
- Advanced networking (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS) and VMWare experience required
- Excellent network troubleshooting skills required
- Mitel 3300 or other VOIP phone system experience desired
- Minimum 3 years experience managing technology infrastructure and support
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Information Technology or Management Information Systems