To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester, MN
- Taylor Lambert
- Phone: 507-288-5260
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Voca Health is looking to fill a Data Entry position with our client in Rochester. If interested please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Receives reviews, enters, and updates data in systems such as, billing, payment processing, patient registry or other system(s) applicable to the work area.
- Responsible for maintaining databases.
- Responsible and accountable for entering data into system(s) providing follow through on disposition of raw data.
- Performs price calculations in order to appropriately charge for selected fees and services.
- Monitors revenue and charge capture mechanisms to ensure appropriate billing.
- Appropriately applies financial payment and contractual adjustment transactions to patient accounts.
- Makes appropriate decisions to determine correct usage of ANSI codes to assist with prompt collections for rejected claims.
- Works independently with little need for direction, able to make independent decisions related to issues that arise.
- Uses excellent customer service skills in communicating with internal and external customers for our Client.
- Enter Insurance Information for Patients.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED with two years of data entry or office/computer experience.
- Demonstrated keyboarding skills required with a minimum of 40 WPM.
- Some areas may require accurate 10-key with a minimum of 10,000 key strokes per hour or 170 per minute.
- Experience in healthcare billing preferred.
- Requires previous experience in a work situation demonstrating organizational ability, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Also requires the ability to cope with a busy working environment.
- Must have good communication skills, excellent clerical aptitude, math skills and keyboarding skills.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality and handle a wide variety of confidential information.
- Requires good decision-making and judgment capabilities.
- Contributes to a cooperative and productive atmosphere.
- Must be adaptable/flexible in a changing work environment.
Voca is a national full service staffing and consulting company that specializes in Staff Augmentation, Direct Hire and Executive Search placement. Our client base covers mid-size companies to Fortune 500 organizations to include a full range of industries which provides us the opportunity to place you in IT, Healthcare, Accounting/Finance, Legal and Professional positions. Our goal is to provide the tools and opportunities to help our consultants grow, and to provide the best possible candidates to our clients.