To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
- Kelli Newnan
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Transportation Project Engineer
Shepherd Search Group • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Enhance your career and build a solid foundation for future growth at firm that seeks to make a difference in ordinary people’s lives.
We are searching for a skilled Civil /Transportation Project Engineer to be a crucial part of our client’s expansion efforts. You will interact with clients and colleagues to maintain the superior customer satisfaction that current clients have come to expect. You will make a crucial contribution on a range of projects relating to highway, bridge, transit and many more - helping this firm meet LA’s growing transportation needs. This is firm that offers a great camaraderie and a focus on work life balance.
You will be growth orientated and innovative EIT / PE with 5 years experience in transportation design to be crucial part of a leading and reputable engineering firm.
- Perform engineering calculations and coordinate detail rich design drawings and specs.
- Assess, select and employ standard techniques, practices and measures to carry out a task/ sequence of tasks for conventional projects with some complex features.
- Work together with team to make a group decision to finalize changes in methods for non-routine parts of assignments.
- Allocate tasks and coordinate work with entry-level technicians, engineers or administrative staff.
- Travel on a regular basis to work sites and client locations to meet and review project requirements, work in progress with clients.
- Join a company with a strong team spirit and who see their employees as the bedrock for their success.
- This firms offers a comprehensive benefit package including: 100% medical coverage, 401k with matching, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- BSCE plus 5 years of experience, including 2 years as an Associate Engineer / EIT.
- Prepare draft design reports under supervision
- Assist with client, customer, and contact communications.
- Thrive and perform effectively within a team environment
Contact: Marc Nocerino
Shepherd Search Group® is an executive search & recruitment firm providing leaders for the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industries. We have three distinct service lines: Executive Search & Recruitment, Interim Staffing and RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing). We have placed the very best industry talent at regional and national corporations for almost 30 years.
To learn more about Shepherd Search Group: Click Here