To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lone Star, TX 75668
- JSG Department 400
- Phone: (630) 590-6521
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business/Production Planner - Steel/Tubular Manufacturing
Johnson Service Group • Lone Star, TX
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
One of the world leaders in steel production is seeking a Business Planner for Manufacturing Tubular Operations at their Lone Star, TX facility. This industry leader is an integrated steel producer with major production operations in North America and Central Europe. The company manufactures a wide range of value-added steel sheet and tubular products for the automotive, appliance, container, industrial machinery, construction, and oil and gas industries. For those who are interested in a career with a world-competitive, international organization, this is an amazing chance.
This is a direct hire, permanent placement position located in Lone Star, TX.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering with 3+ years of relevant experience in the steel or tubular products industry. We are seeking someone with longevity in employment history.
- Improve business planning, production/materials planning, and demand planning for tubular operations
- Improve production and delivery performance by managing the process and schedule of customer orders
- Monitor and maintain inventory for in-process materials/products and finished goods
- Arrange shipment of orders to ensure quality assurance and operations release
- Involvement in projects for improving supply chain
- Provide analytical support to manufacturing facility
- Coordinate and communicate professionally with third party suppliers
- Utilize Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Production/materials planning, business planning, and/or demand planning for manufacturing operations
- MUST HAVE 3+ years of relevant experience in STEEL or TUBULAR products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance/Accounting, Operations, or similar area
- Strong skills with Excel and PowerPoint and familiarity with ERP systems
JSG is a leading staffing agency specializing in a variety of industries. Having been named to three Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) lists for the third year in a row, JSG continues to grow and offer hiring solutions to companies across the United States. JSG serves both busy recruiters and qualified candidates within multiple industries from our major offices headquartered in Chicago and Atlanta with local offices throughout the United States and Canada.
If you are interested in discussing this position in more detail, please contact Melissa Leung at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your resume and salary requirements.