To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Travis Heider
- Phone: 412-348-2268
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Oxford Solutions, Inc. • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 14 days ago
Computer Hardware, Computer Software, Other Great Industries
Information Technology, Executive, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior IT Director
IT Director Responsibilities:
- Strategic planning and execution of :
- Hardware, Software and Network security
- Disaster planning and testing
- SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) development
- Remote site Operations and Telephone platforms
- Required management of:
- Data Analytics and platform development
- System integrations, Network/hardware (IT) and Databases
- Continuously developing talent to meet the future needs of the organization and foster a culture of hyper-productivity
- Maintaining breadth and depth of perspective, utilizing enterprise and industry/market trends, and regular benchmarking exercises
- Collaborating with internal business stakeholders (customers), vendors, industry consultants and senior company leadership to define information needs, develop business cases and priorities, and manage service levels
- Approving project initiatives by defining scope, approving resources, managing risk, and maintaining budget compliance
- Developing annual budgets, capital plans and system development plans and monitoring performance against plans
- Build and support organization standards for IT/IS and create sense of direction for IT/IS department
IT Director Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent education / job experience required.
- Minimum 10 years of progressively responsible IT experience in developing and implementing complex enterprise systems
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong ability in relationship management
- Ability to manage financial resources to meet goals and multiple projects
- Demonstrated high competency in project management and the execution of multiple, large and complex projects, including managing resources across multiple projects to meet goals
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- Management experience in employee development plans, performance evaluations, and goals development
- Minimum 6 years of managerial responsibilities for direct reports, interviewing, hiring, corrective actions, terminations, evaluating staff performance, motivating, training and delegating
- Experience in budget administration and process improvement
- Ability to understand business and clinical issues and objectives and translate them into application solutions
- Self-motivated, creative, highly organized, with proven ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload, and manage own time effectively
- Flexible and adaptable, functions well as a team player
Job ID: 14672
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.