To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Honolulu, HI
- Mark Fogerty
- Phone: 484-223-1007
- Phone:: 610-706-0289
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
GLOBAL EMPLOYMENT USA • Honolulu, HI
Posted 25 days ago
Experience - At least 10 year(s)
Construction, Other Great Industries
Construction, Skilled Labor - Trades
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Coordinate with pre-construction to make sure a construction activity schedule is prepared.
- Prepare the project plan with input from all members of the project team.
- Attend and conduct regular job meetings.
- Review construction progress weekly.
- Negotiate assigned contract changes, subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Review and approve payments to materials suppliers and subcontractors with superintendent input.
- Negotiate issues and execute change orders within delegated authority.
- Ensure that the contract documents are complete.
- Ensure that documentation is generated for all directives, changes and problems.
- Project management, client relations, conflict resolution, problem-solving, negotiation, communication, and decision making.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Construction Science/Technology, or Construction Management.
- 10 years of construction experience in project management and field management.
- 5 years of direct management.
****Please see job description above****
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.