To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- American Fork / Lehi Area, UT 84003
- Steve Pluim
- Phone: 801-574-2750
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
TalentTeam • American Fork / Lehi Area, UT
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TalentTeam is a rapidly growing staffing and recruiting company and we need you on our team! This is a permanent, full time position working inside the agency to support clients and job candidates. Health insurance, paid vacation, retirement plans and other benefits are available.
The TalentTeam staffing environment is fast paced and constantly changing. Visits to the client location are a part of this position but most job activities are performed in an office environment and involve interaction with customers and candidates in the American Fork / Lehi area. Hours are Mon-Fri 8 to 5 with holidays and weekends off. This position places a heavy emphasis on computerized administrative tools and telephone work and requires a significant level of sales aptitude. Customer service is the clear priority. Boredom is never a problem!
If you enjoy working with people, want a job that makes a difference, and want a work environment that moves quickly, this may be the position for you!
TalentTeam is an equal opportunity employer that finds strength and satisfaction through diversity in the workplace.
The TalentTeam Recruiter works in the agency to:
· Interview, screen, evaluate, hire, and train employees.
· Appraise suitability and select the perfect candidate for a particular position.
· Interact with customers in person and on the phone to define staffing needs, execute the strategy, and make sure all client needs are met while providing the very best customer service.
· Call candidates to establish relationships, set up interviews, and build databases.
· Source, interview, match, screen and place candidates with clients.
· Help advance the TalentTeam position within the marketplace through participation in our outreach, public relations and marketing activities.
· Manage the human resources functions of employee groups using sophisticated computer software programs and other tools.
The TalentTeam customer support experts use the following skills and attributes:
· Pleasant and effective telephone skills.
· Customer service experience.
· A history of job stability.
· Clear and positive job references.
· Basic computer skills.
· A positive and outgoing personality.
· At least two years of work experience in an office environment.
· A detail orientation.
· Strong communication skills.
· MS Office Suite competency.
· Desire to work in a changing environment with a sense of urgency.