To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2045 East Innovation Circle
Tempe, AZ 85284
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Manager, Web and Cloud Applications
Amkor Technology • Tempe, AZ
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As the Sr. Manager, Web & Cloud Applications, Amkor is looking for an individual who can lead and implement custom web applications as well as cloud solutions integration. This is a key technical lead role in the cloud work stream and custom build applications at Amkor. This role will be required to consistently deliver using various Cloud offerings (SaaS, PaaS) or in-house software development. This position also serves as a CoE (Center of Excellence) lead for these technologies with direct management responsibility for a small team in the US and larger virtual teams from our global locations along with outsourced partners. Having the expertise and demonstrated accomplishments with offshore, outsourced partners is essential for success in this job.
This position will assist with developing guidelines on how to assess which applications or parts of applications should be migrated to the Cloud. The steps to modify those applications or application components; offering best practices, check lists and components/services where necessary.
• Provide technical leadership in Amkor's Web applications and Cloud application work stream
• Coach the development teams on best practices, architecture and design for Cloud Apps
• Continuously drive development efficiencies aligned with the development standards
• Assist development teams with assessing their application and developing a path to the Cloud
• Define, prioritize, influence, enhance and align integration requirements for partner enablement and deployment for multiple platforms
• Hands on architecture of applications, scale, and operations targeted for IaaS, PaaS, SaaS from initial design via development into Production
• Ongoing release engagement with Partners: Integration Releases, QA and Certification/Standards compliance in Dev, Stage, UAT and Production
• Partner with the business to convert their vision/requirements to project plan and functional specs
• Oversee 3rd party integration development initiatives and other system integrations providing design specification oversight and vendor verification/direction
• Work closely with a Managed Service vendor to ensure sound practices regarding site architecture, performance and reliability, and content delivery are in place
• Work in an agile, rapid development, and prototyping environment
• A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, preferably working for a large, multi-national company
• Strong understanding of software development methodologies and lifecycles
• Demonstrated experience with web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object oriented design
• Proven experiences with Cloud Integration and SaaS and PaaS technology
• Knowledge of technical architecture with passion for technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, and Collaboration
• Project management skills with excellent verbal/written communication and facilitation skills is required