To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
OTR and Regional Driver Positions
Tyson Foods, Inc. • Dallas, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Experience - 0 to 1 year(s)
Food, Restaurant, Other Great Industries
Transportation, Professional Services, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Tyson Foods is now hiring experienced truck drivers for new regional driving positions. Tyson Foods offers an excellent pay package, including its industry leading group health insurance, retirement, and stock purchase plans. Take advantage of private fleet consistency and stability, while getting home weekly. Tyson Foods drivers averaged $64,600 in 2016.
Tyson Foods is one of the world’s largest processors and vendors of chicken, beef, and pork products. As the second-largest Fortune 500 food production company, Tyson has been working with great drivers to deliver great food since 1935. Our rewarding trucking jobs ship approximately 14,000 company loads every week, so all Tyson drivers know they can count on steady, generous freight while reaping the benefits of driving for a private fleet.
Sound like the driving opportunity for you? Call 479.290.4597 to speak with a recruiter, or go to drive.tyson.com to apply.
- Valid CDL-A license in state of residence required
- 23 yrs. of age or older
- 9 months or more verifiable tractor trailer experience within the last 12 months
- Must be able to pass D.O.T. physical examination, D.O.T. drug screening and road test
- Must be at (12) twelve points or less on the Tyson Driver Evaluations System as pertains to accidents, incidents and moving violations
- No DUI or DWI conviction in a commercial motor vehicle or in a personal vehicle in the last (8) eight years
- No D.O.T. Drug or Alcohol test in the past (3) three years
We proudly offer drivers:
- Weekly home time
- A newly enhanced, top tier pay package
- Industry-leading, low-cost medical, dental, Rx and vision insurance benefits, as well as basic life and disability
- Safety bonuses
- Steady Regional Freight
- Matching 401(k) & stock purchase program
- 9 Paid vacation and holidays
- Layover, drop/pickup, unloading and incentive pay
Tyson Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.