To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10700 Montgomery Road
Cincinnati, OH 45242
- Jessica Sibley
- Phone: 5136054887
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Development Consultant
Strategic Franchising Systems, Inc. • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is an essential part of the development team, which is responsible for the growth of the franchise business throughout the U.S. and Internationally. Our Sales Managers come from a variety of sales backgrounds including technology, recruiting, consulting, and small business ownership.
If you are an experienced, solution sales representative looking for a long-term, stable career, are motivated, and truly desire to help others, come join our winning team!
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage the sales pipeline and leads from the initial inquiry to awarding
- Manage and execute sales process as directed on a timely basis adhering to Federal regulations, policies and procedures
- Make consistent and/or continual contact with each prospective owner to establish the relationship and general initial interest in a franchise purchase
- Consistently and passionately work with the team/prospects towards the goal of awarding a franchise to each qualified candidate
- Collaborate with fellow sales representatives and other departments to share best practices
- Perform basic account maintenance and assist in the sales process as needed or directed
- Attain conversion goals and assist in attaining brand goals for franchise sales
- 3 years of successful sales experience and/or experience in coaching, working closely with small business owners with a solid understanding of what it takes to own your own business (franchise sales and previous business ownership a plus!)
- Must have a high level of professionalism with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Passionate work ethic with the ability to thrive in a competitive sales atmosphere
We offer a competitive compensation package, including paid vacation, two options for health, dental and disability insurance options, company paid life, and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Strategic Franchising is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.