To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jacksonville, FL
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Financial Customer Service Representative
Pionear • Jacksonville, FL
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service Representative
Pionear is looking for a Customer Service Representative to work for a major financial institution. We are looking for a professional candidate with superior phone and communication skills. The ideal candidate will be pleasant, upbeat, and service oriented. We are looking for a reliable candidate with a strong work ethic who is eager to advance his/her career.
This is an opportunity to:
- Establish yourself as a valuable asset in one of the world’s largest financial institutions
- Gain a wealth of knowledge and experience in the financial industry
Work in a team environment assisting financial clients, both internal (Financial Advisors) and external (plan participants), with inquiries relating to 401(k) and Employee Stock Option accounts. This is a fast-paced work environment that provides an excellent opportunity to build a strong foundation for a career in the financial services industry.
The Customer Service Representative is required to provide complete and accurate information regarding brokerage products and services including but limited to:
- Account balances, holding and activity
- Web Bill Payment
- Fund Transfers
- Online log-on, passwords reset, navigation and other functionality or trouble shooting
- Statement reconciliation
- Visa activity/deferred debit and rewards program rules and benefits
- Offering World-Class Customer Service by providing complete and accurate information to clients in a high-pressure environment that requires attention to detail.
- Assisting clients with questions about their accounts and retirement goals.
- Demonstrating a cooperative and professional work attitude and displaying the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
1. Series 7 license is needed. Series 6 and 63 will be considered
2. Must have customer service and/or call center experience
3. Stable work history
Hours: applicants should be flexible, the hours vary for this role
**Qualified candidates have the opportunity to be promoted into a higher level role in another capacity based on performance and professionalism.**