To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3920 Grape Street
Denver, CO 80207
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Mold Making and Casting Materials Shipper/Technical Advisor
Reynolds Advanced Materials • Denver, CO
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Denver, CO - Offer Fun Materials to a World of Applications
Reynolds Advanced Materials, a division of Smooth-On Inc., is a leading distributor of mold making and casting materials. We sell our materials to a variety of applications including film production and special effects, prototyping and product design, sculpture and art, concrete casting, composites, architectural, medical and prosthetic, theme park and tradeshow props, hobbies, and many more. We have branches located in Denver, Chicago, Orlando, Boston, Los Angeles, North Carolina, Phoenix, Dallas and Allentown.
We are seeking the right person to join our team as a Shipper / Technical Advisor for our Denver, CO warehouse / storefront. We offer our extensive line of liquid rubbers, liquid plastics, epoxies, castable foams, plasters and other materials. Our customers range from small scale model makers, prototypers and inventors to industrial accounts like bronze foundries, concrete casters and more.
You must be a strong communicator, highly organized and understand the importance of a team effort. You must have the ability to “think outside the box" to address issues, and solve problems in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Your primary duties will include Shipping & Receiving, Inventory Control, as well as offering technical advice to customers and assisting in customer order fulfillment (walk-ins, telephone and via fax).
While no firsthand experience with our materials is a prerequisite, the ideal candidate will demonstrate aptitude and a desire to learn these materials and how our customers use them. We will fully train you on product knowledge and application.
Additionally, we will train you to perform the following:
* Shipping packages by UPS Worldship, Preparing Bills of Lading for outbound LTL shipments.
* Shipping / Receiving pallets of material weekly in accordance with DOT regulations.
* Assist in conducting “how-to" seminars at our location.
* Monthly physical inventory.
* Purchasing and monitoring inventory, handling quarterly returns.
* Maintaining a Small Warehouse, keeping it clean and organized.
* Entering Orders using our Company-Developed Computer Software.
We will provide product and technical training to keep you motivated and successful. We will train you on thorough use of our custom software.
Minimum Personal Background Requirements For This Position:
* 4 Year Degree and/or minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience in retail sales or customer service.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) essential.
* Exceptional computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
* Diligent at problem solving.
* Comfortable with speaking / giving presentations in front of a group.
* Ability to operate a forklift (we will train).
* Successfully complete DOT/HazMat certification process within 60 days of employment.
* Ability to perform moderate physical work, able to lift up to 60 pounds occasionally, and 10 to 20 pounds frequently.
* Work well in a fast-paced environment.
* Creative, curious and willing to learn. You will be getting your hands dirty.
Starting Salary: $35,000 plus performance based bonuses, health insurance, paid vacation, holidays.
Medical, 401k plus (25% matching), Regular Pay Reviews, Paid PTO (personal time off).
Part of working with the materials we sell includes demonstrating them, so you must enjoy working with your hands. Offering technical advice is a part of the job (we will provide training), so patience and a good phone manner is required.
You must be self-starting, well organized, hard-working, high energy, curious, willing to learn and enjoy working with our materials.
Check Us Out On YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtpNQAQVL-M
IMPORTANT: We operate a drug-free and smoke-free environment. Employment is contingent on passing a background check and drug screening test. A clean driving record is essential and required for this position.
Tour our website; www.reynoldsam.com