To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
193 Phillips Court
Owensboro, KY 42303
- Tracy Donovan
- Phone:: 859-873-0835
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Methodist Home of Kentucky Inc • Owensboro, KY
Posted 15 days ago
The Clinical Therapist provides assessment, evaluation, and clinical counseling services for children and adolescents with emotional/behavioral disorders in a residential behavioral health setting. Clinical Therapists provide supervision and care under the directives of an individualized comprehensive treatment plan in compliance with all applicable directives, including but not limited to all current and thereafter amended federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations required under this position. Clinical Therapists are also required to meet agency and regulatory bodies’ policies regarding documentation and best practice standards.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling or a related discipline from an accredited university. Prior experience in mental health treatment or residential care for children is desirable but not required.
- Successful candidate will be eligible to contract for independent clinical licensure (CSW, LPCA, or related license).
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid Kentucky driver’s license.
- Successful completion of a thorough background check.
- Must maintain agency standards in SCM, CPR, and First Aid Training.