To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lake Forest, IL
- Phone: 973-984-7900
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Townsend & Associates • Lake Forest, IL
Posted 21 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - 5 to 7 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Competitive salary based on experience
Healthcare - Health Services, Pharmaceutical, Other Great Industries
Science, Pharmaceutical, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Daily activities such as writing of work orders, data analysis, loading / unloading sterilizers.
- Possible assistance with solution work orders, cleaning of laboratory equipment, assisting other experienced D995 personnel as necessary is essential for the quality of work performed at the site and to assure work is conducted per established procedures / guidelines and meets applicable regulations.
- Routinely work in a number of key areas in the Development Services facility including; the Solution, Commodity Prep, Bag Fabrication, Potent Drug (Oncology) Facility, Sterilizer (Autoclave), Finishing rooms and periodic computer work within a professional office environment.
- Assist or cover for other D995 staff with work in other areas where needed and proficiency is demonstrated.
- May assist other Development Services technicians or senior staff members in other areas of the operation as needed and in cross-training less experienced members of the technical staff.
- May also include interaction with business partners to discuss work required and best way to approach.
- Mechanical aptitude, production line setup a plus, general maintenance.
- Work may include sterilization of potent compounds and cleaning of a High Potency Lab where Potent or Oncolytical compounds are developed.
R&D TechnicianW2 ONLY!!! NO CORP TO CORP!
- Associates degree with >5 years' experience or High School and/or College level course work with > 7 years relevant experience.
- Requires experience working within an FDA regulated environment, pharmaceutical a plus.
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word and Excel.
Job ID: 17-01308
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.