To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
860 Peachwood Drive
Deland, FL 32720
- Ashley Walsh
- Phone: 386-785-2400
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Accel Clinical Research • Deland, FL
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accel Clinical Research Sites run industry-leading clinical research sites with the clinical expertise, therapeutic experience and capabilities to successfully fulfill clinical trials in a wide range of therapeutic indications. We pride ourselves on delivering high quality work to our customers, which include major pharmaceuticals, biotech start-ups, and all leading Contract Research Organizations. We conduct Phase 1, In-Hospital, Vaccine and Outpatient Phase II-IV trials. We are a fast growing organization located in Deland, FL that specializes in research. We are seeking a Full-Time Bilingual Patient Recruiter. We offer great benefits, competitive salary, and challenging opportunities.
Bilingual Call Center Representatives , working in a call center environment, interact with the customers to deliver information in answer to general customer inquiries, clinical protocol studies, orders, and customer complaints. Their main aim is to project the professional organization image through telephone interaction. They handle volunteer/potential patient’s qualifications for studies and offer suitable proper solutions.
- Handling outbound and inbound calls from external and internal volunteer/potential patients.
- Recruiting subjects/patients: speak to potential participants on the phone identify their fit with current studies
- Assisting in pre-screening patients to insure that they meet the inclusion/exclusion criteria for the specific study
- Scheduling appointments for qualified patients
- Contact patients from a variety of sources including, but not limited to, previous study patients, physician referrals, database entries, health fairs, advertising, brochures, personal referrals
- Insure that subject enrollment is completed according to contract and within sponsor-provided timelines
- Selling of studies and placing volunteer/potential patients orders in the computer system.
- Transferring customer calls with complex inquiries to appropriate staff.
- Completing call reports and logs, and researching qualified volunteers.
- Recognizing, documenting, and informing the supervisor regarding the trends in internal and external customer calls.
- Recommending process improvements.
- Resolving customer support related issues and providing volunteer/potential patients with proper solution, via the troubleshooting techniques.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle study protocols forms, and requests.
- Assist in the development, analyses, training, and scheduling.
- Assist with providing direction, motivates/encourage team members through positive, clear, direct communication and feedback
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein
Skills and Specifications
- Leadership skills
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns and overcome objections
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple protocols
- Develops rapport with patients over the phone
- Strong communication skills and basic computer knowledge.
- Flexibility, proactive and perseverance.
- Should be able to operate well under tight pressure.
- Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to type and enter with accuracy
- Requires the understanding of protocol requirements and knowledge.
- Must be fluent in both Spanish and English
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma from an accredited institution.
- General education degree.
- Interest in working with clinical research environment
- Bilingual a must