To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Sales, New and Used Car Sales, Entry Level, No Sundays, Excellent Pay Plan & Benefits
MERCEDES-BENZ OF SOUTH ATLANTA • Atlanta, GA
Posted 18 days ago
3775 Royal South Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30349
AUTOMOTIVE SALES ASSOCIATES –
New and Used Car Divisions
COMPETITIVE PAY PLAN!
MERCEDES-BENZ OF SOUTH ATLANTA is hiring now for AUTO SALES ASSOCIATES for our New and Used Car lots. Our record sales volume means we need to add to our existing sales team. The ideal candidate will have great customer service skills, energy and professionalism, with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed. Our culture is fun and fast-paced, and can be a rewarding career.
Our AUTO SALES ASSOCIATES come from a variety of backgrounds ranging from entry level to experienced sales associates. Sales experience is not a must, but customer service or sales experience in any industry is a plus. Candidate must have superior communication skills.
New and Used Car Sales Associate - Job Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers on the lot and in the showroom.
- Assist customers in finding a vehicle that meets or exceeds needs.
- Demonstrate the vehicle presenting features and benefits.
- Test drive vehicles with customers.
- Fill out paperwork accurately and completely.
- Negotiate the sale of vehicles.
- Follow up with customers to maintain a customer data base.
- Report objectives and planned activities with Sales Managers.
- Review inventory daily.
- Train on products and processes.
- Work closely with the Service Department, Internet Department, and Business Development Center to assist customers and maintain high customer service.
New and Used Car Sales Associate - Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Good computer and technology skills.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Medical Benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Closed Sundays!
- Company provided training and education.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR,
and drug screen.