To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pennington, NJ 08534
- Phone: 973-984-7900
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Townsend & Associates • Pennington, NJ
Posted 23 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - 1 to 5 years
Degree - High School
Competitive salary based on experience
Healthcare - Health Services, Pharmaceutical, Other Great Industries
Admin - Clerical, Pharmaceutical, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Use administrative and organizational skills to support a team function or management.
- Organize and control data and records for project execution or records submission and retention.
- Conduct limited research and perform additional general office duties as assigned.
- Create and manage supervisor travel and expense reports.
- Create and track purchase orders arrange meetings and teleconferences for dept.
- Basic calendar management for supervisors.
- Prepare ad hoc reports for management.
- Should have a BA/BS but a High School diploma with some pharma experience is acceptable.
- Must have strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat).
- Must have great organizational skills and effective communication.
- Experience working in a team environment
- An understanding of U.S., EU and ICH safety reporting regulations and guidelines is desirable.
- Skills in document management and electronic document publishing skills is desirable.
Job ID: 17-01112
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.