To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pennington, NJ 08534
- Phone: 973-984-7900
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Townsend & Associates • Pennington, NJ
Posted 26 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - 3 to 5 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Competitive salary based on experience
Computer Software, Pharmaceutical, Other Great Industries
Strategy - Planning, Pharmaceutical, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Determines the scope of the work requests including clarification of the originator’s intent and assigning appropriate priority to facilitate effective deployment of resources.
- Plans a general strategy of the work (such as repair or replace) and includes a preliminary procedure if there is not one already in the file and creates the Work Order in the CMMS.
- Plans all works ensuring equipment availability and that work orders have Materials, Labor, Special Tools, Safety Permits etc. defined.
- Progresses the Work Orders through the proper status’ according to the workflows and practices.
- Ensures Job Plans are current and in order to apply the proper Preventive, Predictive Maintenance procedures.
- Leads and coordinates planning for utility and infrastructure shutdowns for Preventative and Corrective maintenance.
- Update all required Asset change requirements per proper change control.
- Coordinate and process of external vendors to include/ensure proper closure of financial process, work order process and coordinate shipping.
- GMP Trained.
- Experienced with Water for Injection (WFI) systems.
- Experienced with Clean Steam systems.
- Experienced with Getinge Autoclaves/Glass Washers.
- Experienced with Allen Bradley or equivalent SCADA system operation.
- Ariba skills.
- Inventory control skills.
- Technical writing skills.
Job ID: 17-00947
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.